Translate

One Day, One Minute, One Rule – 304 What clarification has been issued regarding the filling up of vacancies in the Higher Selection Grade-I (HSG-I) cadre within the Accounts line of the Postal Wing, and what specific instruction is given for circles facing a shortage of eligible officials?

 One Day, One Minute, One Rule – 304

What clarification has been issued regarding the filling up of vacancies in the Higher Selection Grade-I (HSG-I) cadre within the Accounts line of the Postal Wing, and what specific instruction is given for circles facing a shortage of eligible officials?

The Department of Posts issued the following operational clarifications regarding the processing of promotions to the HSG-I cadre within the Accounts line:

Vacancies in the HSG-I cadre (Accounts line) must be filled up strictly in accordance with the provisions laid down in the relevant Recruitment Rules.

Officials belonging to the General Line cannot be considered for promotion against vacancies that are explicitly designated for the Accounts line.

If a Postal Circle does not have eligible officials available within its own Accounts line to fill the vacant HSG-I posts, the Circle administration must not divert those posts. Instead, they are instructed to immediately report the unfilled vacancies to the Postal Directorate for further directions.

(DG (P) F. No. 4-16/2002-SPB-II Dated: 21st May, 2003)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post