Translate

One Day, One Minute, One Rule – 303 What are the revised classifications, levels in the pay matrix, methods of recruitment, and specific feeder-grade eligibility criteria for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I (HSG-I) in the Postal Wing as per the draft 2019 Recruitment Rules?

 One Day, One Minute, One Rule – 303

What are the revised classifications, levels in the pay matrix, methods of recruitment, and specific feeder-grade eligibility criteria for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I (HSG-I) in the Postal Wing as per the draft 2019 Recruitment Rules?

According to the proposed Department of Posts (Higher Selection Grade-I) Recruitment Rules, 2019, the structural framework for the HSG-I cadre in the Postal Wing is defined as follows:

1. Classification and Pay Level

General Central Service, Group 'B', Gazetted, Ministerial.

Level-7 (₹44,900 – ₹1,42,400).

Classified as a Non-Selection post.

2. Method of Recruitment

100% by promotion through a seniority-cum-fitness basis.

If the primary method fails to fill the vacancies, recruitment is carried out through a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).

3. Feeder Cadre Eligibility Requirements

The rules establish clear regular service benchmarks depending on the promotion pathway:

Officials must possess at least five years of regular qualifying service as on the crucial date, and they must successfully complete a mandatory Departmental training program of not less than two weeks' duration focusing on the duties and responsibilities of the HSG-I post. Eligible feeder grades include:

1. Higher Selection Grade-II (HSG-II) in the Postal Wing (Level-6).

2. Postmaster Grade-II (Level-6).

Officials from specified grades must complete a minimum of eight years of regular qualifying service as on the crucial date.

On the date of publication of the official notification, any person already holding an active post of Higher Selection Grade-I in a Post Office, Circle/Regional Office, Saving Bank Control Organization, Independent Postal Store Depot, Returned Letter Offices, or serving as an HSG-I Accountant or Office Superintendent Grade-I will be automatically deemed appointed under these new rules.

(DG (P): F. No. X-3/1/2019-SPN-II dated: 13th May, 2019)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post