Sunday, September 29, 2024

KIND ATTENTION OF MY BLOG VIEWERS

Dear Comrades,

I have decided to update this blog with more valuable and treasured matters like,

1.    Thousands Tit bits on conduct & Disciplinary rules. – Weekly twice or thrice.

2.    Knowledge spectrum – Question & Answers on all topics in particular about discipline. – Two are three episodes per week.

3.    Gist of recent changes in the rules – Two or three episodes in a week

4.    Know Your English Old collections – Two or three per week.

5.    Gist & points for drafting representations – Twice per week.

In addition, some special topics will be added as per the requirement.

In short, our website will be a knowledge shower to all its viewers.
I will try my best to post the matters regularly in the morning at 10.00 & Evening at 18.00 hours daily.

All are requested to visit the blog without fail and improve your knowledge. This is the need of the hour at this juncture. Whatever I know, I desire to share all these in this blog for the benefit of my fellow comrades whom I respect all the time.

Further, there is another addition in the blog yesterday that you would have noticed if visited once yesterday. Many have conveyed their concern in searching the Govt orders posted in the header of the blog itself. To facilitate them, new links for all the 12 main chapters of the Govt orders are given in the left corner of the web site separately. They can click the main topic and enter the topic which they desire to see or download and they can search the orders in the sub folders. I assure that I will update the Govt orders once in a week since it is not possible to upload daily.

Perhaps, You know very well that I have no assistance or any admin in this regard and I am doing this commitment in the midst of various other obligations including the You Tube channel and other union related and court cases. Kindly bear if there is any omission or commission.

I am as usual expecting form my fellow comrades to kindly make use of this website and if so, I will be the happiest person.

With regards

Kayveeyes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment