Friday, October 18, 2024

An appeal from Yours Kayveeyes

 

Dear Comrades

This is from Your Sridharan former General Secretary of AIPEU Group C union and Leader Staff Side JCM Departmental Council with cheers.

I am forwarding the links of my posts on the YouTube channel and the website regularly through WhatsApp to the comrades and friends on my contact list.

Recently, I have added some more contact numbers being given by the circle secretaries and divisional secretaries and forwarded the links to them also. Some numbers which I have taken from the Knowledge Spectrum WhatsApp group have also been added in the list.

Why I am forwarding the links then and there?

I know you are very busy nowadays in office work and there is no time to enter into the chrome and find out website then and there. If there is some leisure time, you are being occupied with the reels, FB, WhatsApp entertainment and not showing importance for learning of the rules to safe guard you and others. Once you get interested in learning thereafter there is no need of sending such links and yourselves will search for these materials. That’s why I am sending the links. If you are simply clicking the link, you can view and read the contents. The website is full of materials for the knowledge sharing. No politics or entertainment etc.

The materials I am posting in the website are the collections over four decades ie. more than 40 years and such materials may not be available in the market. The drafts I am circulating will definitely enlighten the budding unionists.

Whenever you are receiving links of the posts, if no time keep it and then leisurely open and read once. It will penetrate your mind slowly. Read again and again. You will be the master of the future and need not go to anyone at the time of need. Yourselves can help others at their crisis.

Please don’t ignore the messages and see at least once every time and read. Spare around 15 minutes daily for viewing all three posts I am making regularly.  If you feel you are benefitted by these posts please recommend to your friends and also you can send their numbers who are interested in learning the rules which will be added in my despatch list.

It is needless to say that how much time it consumes to send the link daily to all besides the posts. At the age of 73, I am doing this for your interest, then why not you? The union is depending on the youngsters. They should be properly trained and prepared for the future. This is the small contribution I am attempting to develop their knowledge. I seek all your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment