Wednesday, October 2, 2024

An appeal to Grass root level leaders

 Kind attention of my friends, comrades and well-wishers,

At the outset, I am placing on record my sincere thanks for your kind gesture in hailing the posts I am posting on YouTube channels and now on the website.

In fact, after every posting on the YouTube channels (Anbudan kayveeyes and Yours kayveeyes)  and website yourskayveeyes.blogspot.com , I am sending the information along with the concerned link to the posts to those who are in contact with me.

I have more contact numbers in Tamilnadu. Whereas, outside Tamilnadu, I have very few contact numbers and even many of the divisional secretaries' contact numbers are not registered on my mobile.

It is my desire that all the important knowledgeable postings I am making on social media should reach all the trade union activists of NFPE all over India. I am always of the firm opinion that knowledge and militancy are the basic tenets of the trade unionist and all the union activists should know the rules in particular about the disciplinary rules.

I am requesting my beloved leaders of the movement up to the level of divisional secretaries to kindly provide at least five of the active members of your division/branch with their contact numbers so that I can add them to my contact and will post the link regularly to them. Even though it is an extra burden to me, I wish to do it since my message should penetrate to the active rank and file and create awareness among them.

I don’t know how many years I could do further this job of education. I am now 73 years old. I am dreaming about the future there should be a creamy of leaders and the movement should flourish in the interest of Postal employees.

Please compile with my request and select and provide the contact numbers of five active comrades of each branch and divisional union in all the wings of the postal workers.

Shall I expect the same from you shortly? Please furnish the same in my 9840571125

Regards & Respects,  

K.V.Sridharan,

Ex – General Secretary P3

3 comments:

  1. sir, shared the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Your concern to employees and union is highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Com
    I wish you live again for 50 years please don't say you are 73 so what

    You are an asset
    Your well wisher
    Jeelani malik
    Ex circle secretary
    Jk

    ReplyDelete